Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 7

Saturday:


{I actually had to miss outreach this past Saturday, but did not want YOU to miss out on how we feel......}

{at the end of video is Route 3 being greeted as they exited the bus on Sunday....funny how in 7 short weeks I already find myself referring to them as "my kids"}

Sunday:

Approached by 3 bus workers as I walked into the gym on Sunday morning.

Why?

To say their memory verse.

You see....if you are under 16 and desire to work in the bus ministry you are required to participate in our 121 program (weekly scripture memorization, daily bible reading, and daily prayer).

It is so important (and I am glad that my-husband-who-is-the-bomb thinks of things like this) that in the midst of "reaching out", these kids grow spiritually.

"And what do you benefit if you gain
the whole world but lose your own soul?"
Mark 8:36


Route 3 = 36 (have you noticed the steady increase in numbers?!?!?! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!)

No comments: