Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week 23

Saturday:

Today the morning started off at 10am with a meeting for the Bus Captains and their assistants. We went over our procedures, making sure that everything runs smoothly.

It felt so good to be on outreach, after being gone for a few weeks!

We did stop by one of our "regulars" that has been missing the last few weeks:

Me: Luis, where have you been?
Luis: I have been home, you guys have been leaving me!
Me: No, we haven't. We knock and knock on your door and you don't answer.
Luis: Well, last week I did not go because I lost my shoes.
Me: You only have one pair of shoes?
Luis: No, but I only like to wear my cool shoes and was too embarrassed to wear the other ones that I have.

FINALLY....we at least have one reason why kids are not coming!!!

Sunday:






Route 3 = 21 kids

No comments: